- Mathematics has become essential for the growth and development of new and emerging scenarios of Engineering Sciences and Business Management, thus making it necessary to accept the challenge of promoting research in this area. The objective of the conference is to encourage research in the field of Mathematics applied to Engineering and Business Management.
Patron:Fr. Amal Kulandaisamy, S.J, Rector, Loyola College, ChennaiChair: Dr. Jasintha Quadras FMM
Principal, Stella Maris College (Autonomous), ChennaiConference Co-Chairs:Dr. P. Christie S.J.,
Director, Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA), ChennaiDr. Paul Manuel
Department of Information Science
Kuwait University, KuwaitDr. Mirka Miller,
School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, University of Newcastle, AustraliaDr. Indra Rajasingh
Department of Mathematics,
Loyola College, Chennai 600 034Dr. R. Bharati
Department of Mathematics,
Loyola College, Chennai 600 034Ms. Leema Francis,
Vice-Principal, Stella Maris College, Chennai
- About Stella Maris College (Autonomous):
- Stella Maris College, a Catholic Minority institution of higher education for women, is under the direction of the Institute of Franciscan Missionaries of Mary. The initiatives of the college arise from a sound philosophy of life based on faith in God and the contemporary reality of a pluralistic Indian society that is challenged by global ideologies and cultures.
The College, founded on August 15, 1947 is a milestone in the history of women's education in India. It had its humble beginnings in a one storied building in Mylapore with 32 students in the Intermediate Class. Due to the vision and ceaseless efforts of its foundresses, within a decade, Stella Maris grew into an institution offering graduate and post-graduate courses. From its inception the college has committed itself to serve the economically weak, socially backward and needy students.
The vision of the college is to build a vibrant and inclusive learning community in a culture of excellence sustained by a sound value system that promotes responsible.....Readmore..
- About Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA)
- Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA), as a Jesuit Institution, passionately endeavors to train professionally competent managers imbued with a sense of justice, Integrity, honesty and ethical values. The aim is the creation of a cadre of socially responsible business leaders committed to the upliftment of the poor and marginalized. The Jesuit charisma impels the students passing through the portals of LIBA, to build bridges between business and society, competence and compassion, and profit making and ethical conduct.... Readmore..